Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Fly Fishing with Friends Spring 2021

This blog is suppose to be about Fly Fishing, Fly Tying, & Friends.  I haven't posted a lot about fishing with my friends lately.  So this post is dedicated to them. I'm so fortunate to fish with them.  It's what it's all about for me at this stage of my Fly Fishing Journey.  One other thing that I'm thankful for is the Fly Fishing here in Connecticut!  Few realize how lucky we are here.  We can fish for trout, warm water species, and stripers.  All in the same day if we desire. So far, it's been an extremely rewarding Spring!  (all photos taken Spring of 2021)

Mike Shannon


                            Me & Nephew Nick LaRocca


                          Nick LaRocca & Mike Shannon



 Me 

                                     George Pieger

Brian Carvalho


Ted Rzepski

John Bilotta

William Stone with first striper ever.

William Stone & Will Stone.
                          Father & Son Fishing the Hous.

Wayne Gustafson

Ben Marouski

Jeff Purcell

Michael Larrabee



No comments:

Post a Comment